Passive Recall: Techniques for Keeping What You Learn with Mark HerschbergMar 21, 2023
Have you ever read a business or self-help book only to forget most of the advice a few weeks later?
In this episode of Cash In On Camera, Mark Herschberg from BrainBump shares a unique way to passively retain and recall what you read in books and hear on podcasts so you can achieve your goals.
Sheryl Plouffe interviews Mark Herschberg, the author of "The Career Toolkit: Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You." He is also the co-founder of BrainBump, a company that helps individuals and organizations develop essential skills for success, and they'll be talking about a unique way to passively retain and recall what you read in books and hear on podcasts.
- Mark shares his experience of reading business and self-help books and forgetting most of the advice a few weeks later.
- He explains how passive retention works and how it can help you retain and recall information better.
- Mark provides tips on how to implement passive retention in your daily life and how to make it a habit.
- He emphasizes the importance of setting goals and how passive retention can help you achieve your goals.
- "The Career Toolkit: Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You" by Mark Herschberg
- Mark's website: https://www.
- Sheryl's website: https://
Video Prompts List
180 fill-in-the-blanks mad-lib style social media video prompts to kickstart your online presence